Improving your home’s exterior with brand new siding can be an
intimidating task, whether you’re a long-time homeowner or have just purchased
your first home. Siding
is one of the most important aspects of your home construction that can
determine it’s energy-efficiency and curbside appeal, which is why choosing the
right kind for your home can feel complicated.
Improving your home’s exterior with brand new siding can be an intimidating task, whether you’re a long-time homeowner or have just purchased your first home. Siding is one of the most important aspects of your home construction that can determine it’s energy-efficiency and curbside appeal, which is why choosing the right kind for your home can feel complicated.
Construction, we’ve been helping families all over Redding, and the surrounding areas install high-performance,
superior-quality siding for their homes. We’re dedicated to improving the look
and feel of every siding project we take on
and are experts in choosing the best kind of materials and products for each
and every home.
In this article, we’ll share some of the amazing benefits of high-quality siding products, and how you can dramatically enhance your home’s indoor climate, energy efficiency, comfort and visual appeal with Redding home remodeling siding replacement today.
Upgrading Towards Your Benefit
Cheap quality siding products don’t last long and can begin deteriorating quickly over a short period of time. Even if your home had brand new siding when you moved in, shoddy materials can and will have an adverse effect on the performance and appearance of your home.
Likewise, older siding that hasn’t been replaced in decades will show visible signs of wear and tear, while detracting from your home value. Here are some of the top benefits of upgrading with better siding materials for those that are in need of replacement.
- Beautiful Curbside Appeal: Beautiful, superior-quality siding products can visually transform your home, adding significant curbside appeal to your home’s exterior. New siding options are endless and come in a range of designs, textures, and color options to create the custom look you want for your home.
- Eliminate Structural Damage: Homes with siding that is old and deteriorating are likely to have some structural issues as well. During siding replacement, a professional crew will be able to repair the damage that was built up over time. In addition, the new siding will stop any future damage from occurring for years.
- Incredible Energy-Efficiency: When the siding is old, and the insulation is nonexistent, your house does not cool or heat as it should. This can negatively affect the performance of your home as well as increase your energy bill. Upgrading allows you to benefit from optimal climate control inside your home, with long-term savings you can see as early as a month from now.
- Changing seasons: Northwest weather is notoriously extreme. Changing seasons bring large amounts of rain, storms, snow, heat and other inclement weather that can strip away the life of your siding. However, new siding options are available that are designed to handle up to category five weather storms. When the seasons are against you, you need siding that will keep you protected, and durable, high-performance siding is designed to withstand these conditions for decades to come.
Wrapped in Vinyl
One of the most popular siding options for homeowners is vinyl siding. While there are other siding options available, vinyl has a few things going for it that put it over the top. Besides the combo of durability and affordability, vinyl also offers:
- Superior Home Protection: Water damage is one of the biggest culprits when it comes to structural damage in your home. Vinyl siding is specially built to make that concern a non-issue.
- Insulation: Vinyl siding allows you to get the insulation you need in a truly cost-effective solution over many options all designed with your needs in mind.
- Beautify Your Home: With an unparalleled amount of texture, style, and color options at your fingertips you are sure to get the look and style you want for your home.
When it comes to what you can accomplish with your vinyl siding, professionals like the ones at Selig Construction will make sure that every question you have is answered and that you will get everything you need from your vinyl siding.
Siding Replacement with Selig Construction
Siding is important, and replacement is of the most impactful ways to improve the quality, comfort, and beauty of your home. That’s why our team at Selig Construction strives to offer our customers with the best products and installations when it comes time to upgrade your home’s exterior.
Backed by over 20 years of experience in the industry, our customers can expect to make the most out of their investment with the efficiency, professionalism, and high-quality products they deserve.
If you’re ready to get started improving your home with new siding replacement, we’d love to speak with you. Give us a call to speak with one of our agents about our professional siding services or fill out our online form to schedule your free quote.
Subscribe to Selig Construction's Blog