Since 1995, our Northern California bathroom remodelers have offered quality walk-in bathtubs that are manufactured by SanSpa and are installed by our BBB-accredited and A+ rated team. Our goal is to transform your bathroom into a more functional and beautiful space for everyone in your home, and we’ll do that by working closely with you to ensure we’re following your unique vision.
What Makes Walk-In Bathtubs So Great for Any Home?
Designed for both safety and aesthetic appeal, our handicap-accessible bathtubs can transform a potentially hazardous bath into a comfortable, private spa that you’ll want to sink into every day. Plus, in addition to our accessible bathtub remodels, we offer walk-in showers, too!
By opting for a walk-in tub installation, you’ll enjoy a custom bath that is:
- Attractive: Our team offers a wide range of colors, styles, hardware, accessories, and more, so you don’t have to compromise style for safety. During our initial free appointment, we’ll inspect your space and come up with a design that takes your bathroom’s aesthetic to the next level.
- Clean: Our replacement walk-in tubs are infused with a strong antimicrobial agent that resists the build-up of mold, mildew, and grime. That said, you’ll be able to keep your bath clean and healthy without having to work too hard to keep it that way.
- Accessible: One of the top priorities for a walk-in bath is safety, and our products check every item on the list. Our tubs feature slip-resistant floors, watertight doors, safety bars, comfortable seating, easy-to-reach controls, and more.
- Durable: Made of thick, multilayer acrylic, our Northern California walk-in tubs are guaranteed to never fade, crack, chip, or blister. Their construction is so tough that it’s even been tested and approved by the Good Housekeeping Seal!
- Protected: Not only do our factory-certified bathroom remodeling contractors guarantee an excellent installation; we also back our products with a limited lifetime warranty for your added peace of mind.
In addition to all the benefits you can enjoy from your new bathtub itself, you can count on our walk-in tub installers to make the installation process a breeze. With Selig on your side, undergoing a bathroom remodel doesn’t have to be a time-consuming chore. Our accessible bathtubs can be installed and ready for you in as little as one to two days!
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Northern California Bathroom Remodelers
At Selig Construction, we bring over 20 years of remodeling experience to every project we take on. Call our Northern California bathroom remodelers today to learn why more than 12,000 local customers have been wowed by our service or use our online contact form to request a free quote for your bathroom remodeling in Northern California.